Resource Marketing’s team of experts has over 200 combined years of experience in the warehouse club industry. Our strong, entrepreneurial legacy has allowed us to help hundreds of clients initiate and sustain relationships with warehouse clubs like Costco, BJ's and Sam's Club—both domestically and worldwide.
Call today to discuss our established line of consulting services, which includes:
- National competitive surveys: Resource Marketing’s customized consumer surveys are a valuable way to develop and fine-tune your product offering before introducing it to discerning warehouse clubs.
- Demo Scheduling and Management: To pique customers’ interest and ensure sales success, warehouse clubs rely on product demos. Allow Resource Marketing to optimize your point-of-purchase results by scheduling, staffing and supervising product demos.
- Program/Pricing Development: Determining product pricing is important from a marketing and finance perspective. The Resource Marketing team can help you determine the market value of your offering, and develop a strategic pricing program that positions you for success and longevity.
- Product/Packaging Design: Whether you’re developing packaging from the ground-up or retooling your product’s existing look, we’ll help you navigate the marketplace and select packaging solutions that convey quality and value.
- Business Strategy Participation: Refining a business plan and introducing your product to big-box stores is a challenging process. When you partner with the Resource Marketing team, you’ll have an experienced ally who’s ready to assist you with product launch, placement strategy and long-term sales expansion.
- IRI/Retail Link® Consulting: If you rely on IRI/Retail Link to make strategic, timely business decisions, our team of experts can help you analyze resulting data and identify lucrative sales opportunities.